Autumn 23rd-30th April 2012 Do-In for your Face
Do-In is a restorative tool that can be used for starting up the body in the mornings to help you meet the day with a keen mind and boundless energy. Practising it in autumn it will help you keep things flowing as everything starts to flow down for the upcoming winter.
It is a self diagnostic tool that means you have to listen and observe the body..Establish a two way conversation.
Meridians are the framework for cells. They conduct the impulses for change and growth following the natural rhythms unless these rhythms are disturbed.
Do-In corrects disturbance in flow which may have resulted from insufficient sleep, incorrect eating, medications, attitude to stressful external circumstances etc..
Its practice establishes :
- A spirit of independence as it allows you to prevent health conditions or treat them using just your hands and awareness.
- Understanding and welcoming of momentary pain as an indicator of dysfunction to work on.
- Courage and Determination as in good health we welcome physically and mentally demanding chores as they allow us to become more and more vibrant.
- Patience as we develop the understanding that the highest peaks of health are reached a step at a time.
- Not giving up at any stage as becoming stiffer in our mind or bodies is the first stage of rigor mortis.
To Practice :
Do-In is best practised early in the morning before eating or drinking
Go to the toilet, rinse out your mouth, wash your face and nostrils
Remove all jewellery and put on free body clothes
Before starting set the intention to practice every day
For this week the practice is to wake up the face, bearing in mind that that through proper stimulation of any one part of the body we are able to stimulate all others. So first acquaint yourself with this diagram and then watch the video to practice this weeks routine.
Don’t forget to send us your best picture of you practising this routine to be in the draw for the weekly prize..thisweek it is an Orgasmatron …check it out …for our favourite pic that you post to www.facebook.com/yogapass